The primary audiences for this course include new and aspiring trainers, managers, and supervisors who develop employees, and anyone who wants to brush up on their employee training skills. Maximize the impact of this course by creating a personalized learning plan. Download the exercise files and worksheets to help apply the lessons.
- Let's take a moment to cover a few things that will help you get the most out of this course. The course focuses on designing and developing training for three types of common scenarios, one-on-one with individual employees, in a live classroom setting and remotely via a live webinar. I won't focus on developing e-learning, mobile learning or large scale corporate programs, since those topics are a bit more advanced. I've designed this course for people who are new to the corporate training field or experienced trainers who want to polish their basic skills.
You can also benefit if you're a manager, supervisor, human resources professional, sales and marketing professional or anyone else who is frequently called upon to design and deliver training. If you're a Training Manager or Director, I've even included a Training Manager's Resource Guide in the downloadable exercise files so you can use this course to help develop the training specialists and coordinators on your team. Speaking of exercise files, this course has a number of tools and worksheets you can download and use to help implement the concepts we cover.
One of those is the Learning Plan Worksheet. You can use it to identify your goals for this training program and then create an action plan to achieve those goals once you finish the course. I recommend downloading the Learning Plan Worksheet now and charting your learning goals before moving on to the next video.
- Identifying employee training needs
- Creating an individual development plan
- Developing learning objectives
- Preparing employees for training
- Evaluating a training program
- Presenting with confidence and clarity
- Facilitating discussions and learning
- Managing breaks effectively
- Delivering training via webinar