Learn what you will need to follow along in this course, such as the Captivate software, the version of Captivate used, and the type of computer and Windows versions needed.
- [Instructor] And here's what you need to know before we begin our journey together on this course. Firstly, Captivate 2019 works on both Mac and Windows computers, and I'll be running it on a Windows computer running Windows 10. If you're on a Mac computer and you're following along, just know it will look slightly different from the Captivate I'm using. And to play the content we create, you'll need Flash Player 10 or later installed. And lastly, you don't need any experience with Captivate or any other eLearning authoring software for that matter to follow along with me.
This course is designed for new users of Captivate and those who are new to Captivate 2019 and wanna master the basics of this powerful authoring software. So that's what you need to know to continue with me, but what is Captivate exactly and who uses it? That's coming up next.
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.