In this video, learn what exactly you need to follow along in this course, such as Storyline 360 installed on a Windows computer with an internet connection, the exercise files, and some experience with Microsoft Windows.
- [Announcer] Here's what you're going to need to follow along with me in this course. Firstly, I'll be working with Storyline 360 on a Windows computer. To follow along with me, you'll need to have Storyline 360 installed and if you don't have it already, just go to Articulate.com to get you're free two month trial. You'll also need an internet connection. Firstly, just to be able to get access to Articulate 360, but also to launch Storyline on your computer. That's when you'll be prompted to sign into your account, whether you've purchased Articulate 360 or plan on working with the free trial. And while you won't need to have any previous experience with Storyline to follow along with me, some experience in a Windows environment will make things easier for you as we move through the chapters and movies in this course. With so much to cover, let's get started with Storyline 360.
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.