What are your viewers seeing on screen? Text, video, pictures, a person talking? This video defines what should be included in your video content.
- Imagine watching a movie with one backdrop, … one monotone voice, one very long scene, … no buildup, no action, no cinematic experience, … no storyline, nothing. … Not many can sit through that, and if you can, kudos to you. … But when you're making a video for a specific audience, … you need attention resets … for that natural dopamine hit in the brain. … It's the secret to holding your audience's attention … for the entire duration of your video. … There are a few types of attention resets that you can use, … and I'm going to walk you through each one of them … to help make your video more dynamic and engaging. … Attention resets are elements in your video … that are meant to purposely break up the scenes … to give your audience a hit … of visual and auditory stimulation. … Think of it like a scene in a movie … where the action is getting crazy, your heart is racing, … you're at the edge of your seat, … and then suddenly it cuts to a quiet scene … of two people talking peacefully in a field. …
- Why is video valuable for training?
- Creating an outline
- Knowing your audience
- Keeping your viewers engaged
- Identifying resources
- Writing an outline
- Hiring a copywriter
- Using attention resets
- Teaching with screen capture
- Planning the logistics of a video shoot