Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video What should you know, part of Adobe Captivate: Mobile Training Localization.
- [Narrator] For this course it's assumed that you have some experience with Adobe Captivate. You should have a basic understanding of how to create an e-learning course using Captivate and the different components of the course like content slides, quiz questions, simulations, animations, et cetera. And be familiar with the different functionalities of Captivate. If you feel like you'd like to spend a little more time working with Captivate before diving into this course a great place to start would be Captivate 9 Essential Training.
In order to take full advantage of this course you will need to download and install Adobe Captivate 9. There's a free 30 day trial available from Adobe website. You can also explore the other purchasing and licensing options from the same website.
- Benefits of localization
- Preparing content for localization
- Using captions
- Using XML
- Modifying TOC, playbar, and quiz properties
- Creating a branched course
- Creating geolocation variables
- Writing a conditional action
- Executing a geolocation script
- Adding states to objects
- Replacing images and videos
- Replacing and synchronizing narration