If you're not a video pro, you might not be able to do all of the tasks needed to make your video fun and engaging. This video helps you list all the things necessary to put your video project together, and which ones you should chose—or not chose—in your project.
- One of the reasons I love using video … is that there are so many elements … that you can incorporate within your video project. … It could be as simple as … using your cellphone to record a video, … but if you really want to make an impact and an impression, … quality and content is key. … I'm going to walk you through everything you need … to make a compelling video … that engages and retains your audience all the way through. … You could tackle the process … of completing your video project entirely on your own, … but that's a quick way to experience overwhelm and stress. … I understand this fully, because I've been there. … I used to record a video using just my iPhone … and a lamp with no lampshade, … and take the entire day to film and edit. … The good news is, … there's a way to avoid this and complete your videos … without feeling the weight on your shoulders. … The truth is you're not good at everything. … And that's okay. … Instead of trying to do it all, … I encourage you to stay in your zone of genius, …
- Why is video valuable for training?
- Creating an outline
- Knowing your audience
- Keeping your viewers engaged
- Identifying resources
- Writing an outline
- Hiring a copywriter
- Using attention resets
- Teaching with screen capture
- Planning the logistics of a video shoot