Learn what Captivate 2019 is and how it can be used, such as the types of content that can be produced with Captivate and publishing options for your finished work.
- [Instructor] Before we start using Captivate … to author interactive e-learning and HTML5 based …interactive eLearning and HTML5-based mLearning content,… m-learning content, … let's get a good handle on what Captivate really is. …let's get a good handle on what Captivate really is.… If you're an experienced user … of previous versions of Captivate, … you can probably skip this movie. …you can probably skip this movie.… Captivate 2019 is the latest version of Adobe's …of Adobe's eLearning-authoring software.… e-learning authoring software. … It's loaded with tools to help authors of e-learning content … create things like product demonstrations …create things like product demonstrations,… to show learners how a product is supposed to work, … software simulations to show the software … or specific features of that software in action. … There's branched scenarios you can create … to allow learners to focus on relevant content … based on the selections they make … and you can even use it for soft skills …
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.