Learn how to get started with Litmos, and discover how to best leverage this powerful learning management system to create courses.
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Oliver Schinkten and thank you for joining me in this course in which we'll explore the Litmos learning management system. My goal in this course is to introduce you to the many features and functions of the Litmos platform and help you gain the confidence to begin creating your own courses. Litmos recently upgraded their platform with some really neat features, including the ability to customize your dashboard and an overall easier experience for creating courses and adding content. In this course, we'll become familiarized with the admin dashboard and take a look at how to customize your profile and account settings.
We'll also take a look at how to create courses and learning paths and add content to them in the form of modules. We'll take a look at how to upload multimedia, how to create assessments and surveys, and how to customize the look and layout of your courses. We'll take a look at how to add users, create teams and then share courses and resources with those users. Finally, we'll take a look at how you can take advantage of Litmos reports to gain valuable insights into user engagement and performance. If you're looking to learn more about the Litmos platform, you're in the right place.
Let's dive in and get started.
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.