Learn how to communicate the benefits of elearning within a corporate training program, and gain buy-in from senior leaders.
- Training and elearning are internal activities expected to contribute to business results. To do so effectively, it's essential to obtain the support from those affected by what you offer. I'm Ajay Pangarkar, and I've been an award-winning author, employee performance strategist, and learning professional for more than 25 years. In this course I'll help you to identify the primary stakeholders within your organization to address, how they evaluate training and elearning contribution to the business, and what you must do to gain their full support.
I'll share with you a set of techniques and behaviors for you to build internal support and to make your training efforts deliver results. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- Defining learning as a business activity
- Identifying the three primary stakeholders
- Answering questions from stakeholders
- Addressing operational concerns
- Leveraging RADAR to support elearning
- Overcoming challenges