Learn how to use Rise—which is part of the Articulate 360 suite of authoring tools—to create responsive elearning projects that look just as great on tablets and mobile devices as they do on desktops.
- Hey there and welcome to this course on Rise. I'm Tim Slade. Rise is just one part of the Articulate 360 suite of tools that can help you in the creation and management of your e-learning projects. Because Rise is used to create mobile responsive e-learning courses, we'll start by understanding the basics of mobile responsiveness. And then jump into Rise to get ourselves familiar with the interface. From there we'll create a new Rise project from scratch. We'll explore how to set up a new course in Rise. And then how to create and manage different types of lessons that incorporate text, images, video and even interactive objects; like timelines and quizzes.
Finally, we'll spend some time covering how to customize your project settings and how to share and publish your Rise project with your learners. So we have a lot to cover, let's get started.
- What is Rise?
- Making courses responsive for mobile devices
- Touring the Rise interface
- Creating a new Rise course
- Creating and managing lessons
- Customizing lessons
- Using blocks
- Customizing theme, navigation, and label settings
- Sharing and exporting your project