Learn to create effective elearning courses by designing slides and presentations that add to the learning experience.
- The field of eLearning is rapidly expanding into nearly every industry these days. It's an exciting time with ample opportunities, but while many eLearning courses may function properly, some just aren't well designed which can cause distractions for the learner. Hi, I'm Sally Cox and I'm an eLearning developer with more than 25 years experience in the graphic design industry. In this course you'll discover how the design of your courses plays a key role in the comprehension and retention of your content. We'll start by exploring the importance of staying on brand and then you'll learn about typography and how to make your text more readable and easy on the eyes.
I'll share some ideas for getting creative with imagery and for getting the most out of your color palette. You'll also learn techniques that work for any budget to create more visually appealing eLearning modules. There's a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- Staying on brand
- Understanding copyright information
- Reinforcing learning with course objectives
- Guiding the learner with transition slides
- Increasing engagement with links and buttons
- Choosing the best fonts for your course
- Using stock photos and images
- Avoiding specific colors in elearning
- Balancing the look of your elearning designs