Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Adobe Captivate: Mobile Training Localization.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, I recommend that you download the files prior to starting the course and save and unzip them on your desktop. In the exercise Files folder, you'll find a set of corresponding folders to different chapters in this course. Some of these folders have Captivate projects and other assets that we will be using to create the localized courses. If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, that's okay too. You can still follow along using your own files or simply sit back, relax and watch as I take you through each individual exercise.
- Benefits of localization
- Preparing content for localization
- Using captions
- Using XML
- Modifying TOC, playbar, and quiz properties
- Creating a branched course
- Creating geolocation variables
- Writing a conditional action
- Executing a geolocation script
- Adding states to objects
- Replacing images and videos
- Replacing and synchronizing narration
Skill Level Advanced
1. Introduction to Localization
2. Create Multiple Courses
3. Create a Single-Branched Course
4. Create a Location-aware Course
5. Use Multistate Objects
6. Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.