The User Checklist module allows you to create a to-do list of activities for the learner to accomplish. Learn how this is a great way to hold learners accountable for actions they need to take off of the platform.
- [Instructor] The User Checklist module…allows you to create a checklist of to do items…which learners will need to complete.…I'm going to go ahead and set one up here inside of…my New Hire Orientation.…I'll click on the Add content button…and then I want to make sure I'm on the Create sub tab,…and from here I'll select User Checklist.…Now I can start to set up the basics of this User Checklist.…Typically, these items are ones that are done…outside of the platform such as…submitting paperwork, obtaining an ID or something similar.…I have some items I want to add here…so I'm going to create this.…
I'll title it New Hire Responsibilities.…For the description, I'll type in…Please complete the following tasks.…Below this I can decide whether or not…I want it to be active and remember here…that I'm going to be putting in…a list of items that the user will need to complete.…Now let's say for instance that I have…three items I'm going to include,…I can decide if I want to require them…to complete all of those and in this case,…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.