Learn how to record narration and add the resulting audio to a slide in your project, and make adjustments to the audio for volume and play options.
- [Instructor] There's another type of audio you can attach…to a slide, multiple slides, or put in the background…or even attach to an object on your slide,…it's your own voice or narration.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie…with our new hire orientation project we've been building,…Red 30 0403 if you're catching up.…We're on slide two, we already know…we have some background music playing here,…there's the speaker icon in the film strip area…here on the left just below our thumbnail of the slide.…If we wanna add additional audio, no problem…but we'll probably wanna attach it to…one of the objects on our slide,…such as our character over here on the right.…
We could make it sound like he's saying,…"Click a topic to begin."…So by selecting the object first…we now have a couple of options for recording audio,…you'll notice the record button up here on the ribbon,…go ahead and give it a click,…you'll see the object audio dialogue open up ready to record…or import like we did earlier.…Let's click close 'cause there's another option.…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.