Learn how to insert a true or false type question slide, create the statement to be assessed, and choose the correct answer along with any scoring properties.
- [Instructor] Another very popular type of question…used in more informal quizzes,… like the one we're building here …in our Red30 New Hire Orientation project,… is the true-false question. …That's what we're going to add to our quiz now,…as we continue building our project red30 0504,…if you're catching up.… We'll go to our last slide, the results slide. …click there in the filmstrip…before we go up to slides and choose question slide.…We've seen this before,…and again, we could add multiple questions…of various types from here.…
But to keep it simple, we'll go with true false,…just the one, and it will be graded.…When we click okay, because we selected our last slide,…it's added right before the results.…It becomes our second question slide.…So we should label it appropriately… by going up to Properties here. …clicking the properties tab, and in the name field…is where we wanna type in question two.…Press enter to lock that in.…You can see everything is kind of there for us,…just missing the question.…Even the answers are there already.…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.