In this video, learn how to set a slide's duration before moving to the next slide. Additionally, learn how to set object timings using the timeline while applying triggers to perform actions.
- [Instructor] In every Storyline 360 project, … your slides and the contents on those slides … will have timings assigned to them, as well as triggers … to do things like move from slide to slide … or to trigger some kind of event, … like an animation of an object on a slide. … We're going to explore timings and triggers in this movie … with our RT30 Background project 0208 if you're catching up. … We're on slide number one here … and we can see down below on our timeline, … that the default five seconds is assigned to our slide, … all that means is if we didn't have users clicking buttons … to move from one slide to the next or back, … then automatically, this slide would appear for five seconds … before moving on to the next. … It also provides timings for the objects on our slide … and you can see each of these items appears … for the full length of our slide, all five seconds. … Well, here's where we go to adjust things like … when items appear or even disappear from the timeline. …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.