Learn how to add remediation to a quiz question that will allow a learner who answers a question incorrectly to temporarily visit the slide containing the correct answer before returning to the question to try again.
- [Narrator] A quiz is a great way to test your learner's…knowledge of your content, but, if your main goal is to…reinforce their knowledge,…you might be consider using remediation.…That means when a learner gets a question…answered incorrectly, you give them an opportunity…to review the material and try again.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie.…With this version, of our Red 30 New Hire…Orientation project, Red 30 0506.…I've added some additional questions,…just duplicates of what we already created,…so we have more questions in our quiz.…
And I've also, on each of the slides here,…that don't have buttons, added a click box.…When you go up to interactions, you'll see…click box as an option and it's just the equivalent…of an invisible button, and you can have it fill the entire…slide so they can click anywhere to continue.…We'll keep that in mind as we create some remediation…on one of our questions.…Let's go to question 3 here.…Use the drop down button to fill in the blank…to complete the sentence below…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.