Learn how to insert a question slide that will contain a multiple-choice question, type in that question, and add multiple-choice answers, including the right answer and several wrong answers, and select scoring options for the question.
- [Instructor] So we've decide our project…will include a quiz, it's going to be scored,…we've set up our preferences…which created the results slide for us,…now it's time to start adding the questions,…and they go on specific slides created…just for our questions called question slides.…We're going to start in this movie…with a very popular type of question,…the multiple choice question.…So we're going to add it to our new hire orientation project…with our last slide, the quiz results slide selected…and you can open up Red30_0503 if you need to catch up.…
We'll go up to the Slides dropdown here…and from here choose Question Slide.…This will open up the Insert Questions dialog.…What's kind of cool here is we could add…all the questions we want for this quiz in one step.…For example we know we want a multiple choice…but maybe we want three of them.…If we've done some story-boarding we know we want…three Multiple Choice and maybe two True/False,…maybe four Fill-In-The-Blank.…We can add them all that once…just by checking off these boxes and adding the numbers.…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.