Learn how to find and insert human characters to enhance a project and make adjustments, such as choosing a category and a pose, and how much of the character you want to show.
- With Captivate 2019, … you get access to a number of built in characters. … These are various people in various positions and poses, …and poses, various profiles and you can use them… various profiles, and you can use them on your slides …on your slides to add visual interest,… to add visual interest. … That's what we are going to do in this movie. … We'll do it with this version … of our new hire orientation project, Red 30 0303. …Red 30 oh three oh three,… I've gone through and set up all the timings … as we discussed in the previous movie, … so the objects on our slide match the length of our slide. … We're going to go to slide two and select it. … In here, we just simply have some text … so it might be a good idea to add some interest … with one of these characters, … indicating people should Click a Topic to Begin. … So I'm thinking maybe right in here would be a good spot. … That means adjusting some fluid boxes. … So just click at the top of your slide, … and then click the tab for fluid boxes. …
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.