In this video, learn how to retrieve photographic and illustrative characters from the content library, add them to a slide, and manipulate them for a pose, size, and placement.
- [Instructor] If you don't have your own image files … to add to your Storyline project, … you may want to consider using some of the resources … provided by Storyline 360. … For example, we can add characters, … which is what we're going to do … with our RT30 background project here, … 0302 if you're catching up. … If you look at my first slide here, I moved the title down. … If I select the red 30 logo, … which we added in the previous movie, … and go up to animations, … you can see I've added a swivel effect here. … So you might want to do the same thing. … The other thing that I've done, … if we click the drop down for scenes here, … and go to our quiz, our blank slide that starts our quiz, … I've added a couple of text boxes. … You can do that as well if you like … or simply open up this version of the project. … You can see we're going to have something to click here … to either start the quiz or go back and retake the course, … but because it's blank, it might be nice to have a character …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.