Learn how to create and apply advanced actions for those times when you want more than one action to take place at the same time based on user input.
- [Instructor] When you need more than a single action …- [Instructor] When you need more than a single action to… to occur when you trigger an event …occur when you trigger an event such as clicking a button,…you need to use something called an Advanced Action.…For example, on our Red 30 New Hire Orientation project… For example, on our Red30 new hire orientation project …we've been building, oh three oh six if you're catching up,… we've been building, 0306 if you're catching up, … here on slide two, we know if we click the invisible buttons …here on slide two we know if we click the invisible…buttons for E-Commerce, Research & Development,… for E-Commerce, Research and Development, … or Sales and Marketing, a single action occurs, …or Sales & Marketing a single action occurs…and that is the learner will be taken to… to a specific slide in the project. …a specific slide in the project.… Well, what if we wanted it to do something else …like hide this text label, Click a Topic to Begin,… and maybe change the state of our character here. …
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.