Learn what Tin Can support is, what SCORM means, what AICC compliancy is, and what the Tin Can API is with regard to learning management systems.
- [Narrator] When publishing…to a learning management system,…you typically want your project to comply…with certain standards and specifications.… This way, …across the board.…Now before we publish to an LMS in the next movie,…let's get comfortable with various types of compliance,… let's get comfortable with various types of compliance, …beginning with SCORM, and SCORM stands for…Shareable Content Object Reference Model.…And it's just a collection of standards and specifications…for web-based e-learning.…
Defines communication between client-side content, …like our Captivate project, and a whole system,… and a host system, …which is commonly supported by a learning management system.…Now, SCORM also defines how content may be packaged…into a transferable ZIP file,…called Package Interchange Format.…With Captivate, we can publish our projects to an LMS,…while ensuring it is SCORM-compliant.…Another acronym you may have encountered when dealing…with e-learning and LMSes is AICC compliance.…
AICC standards apply to the development, delivery,…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.