In this video, explore the basic principals of what eLearning is. Discover what variations of elearning exist and what constitutes good elearning.
- [Instructor] Because we use Storyline 360 … to create e-learning content and now m-learning content, … the mobile version of e-learning, … we should understand the basics of e-learning. … This will help us to understand … the ultimate goal of what we're creating. … So let's start with defining what e-learning is. … Now there are a number of definitions out there, … but they all share the same general description, … and that is learning activities … that are delivered in an electronic format, … typically using a computer with … a connection to the internet. … E-learning is often called by other names too, … like distance learning, distance education, … web-based training, online learning, and others. … And with the recent influx of mobile devices, … tablets, smartphones, etc., we now begin … to hear of mobile learning or m-learning, … and Storyline 360 will allow you … to create both e-learning … and m-learning content quickly and easily. … Now e-learning can be used to educate learners …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.