- Elements of effective training
- Core competencies of effective trainers
- Overcoming barriers to learning
- Motivating adult learners
- Preparing the training session
- Developing effective communication
- Questioning for effective learning
- Managing and engaging participants
Skill Level Intermediate
- Every day, you most likely share your knowledge and experiences with coworkers, friends, and family. Those who master the skill to help people acquire and more importantly apply the knowledge, set themselves apart and are seen as the organization's go-to resource. Whether you're communicating with your team or responsible for training a group of people, you shoulder an important responsibility, and that's to ensure everyone engages with what you're sharing, so they become more effective in their jobs.
I'm Ajay Pangarkar, and I've been an award-winning author, employee performance strategist, and learning professional for more than 25 years. In this course, I'll share with you the essential people development skills you'll be able to apply whether you're conducting a training session, speaking publicly, leading a team, or simply coaching individuals. I'll share with you a set of techniques and behaviors that will make your training efforts deliver results. I'll focus on what you need to do and how to empower people when they leave your session.
We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.