Veracity Learning offers a purpose-built LRS service. Each LRS service stores the xAPI statement sent to it a little differently. But it’s important to realize that the entire statement is stored on the LRS, regardless of how it’s formatted by the LRS. This video explores the Veracity Learning LRS and examines how the statement is stored by this service.
- [Instructor] We've seen how a statement looks,…when sent to the scorm cloud LRS.…This time, let's take a look at what it…looks like sending to another LRS.…In this case, we're going to…use the Veracity Learning Records Store.…First thing I want to point out,…is we're not going to change anything…in our four steps, apart from step one.…So, down here, step two is not going to change.…Step three, define the xapi statement being sent.…We're not going to touch anything here,…and we're not going to touch anything…in step four, sending the statement.…
The only thing we're going to change…is this piece of code right here,…the endpoint, the user, and the password.…So, let's go get that information from Veracity.…So, I've logged into my Veracity Learning Records Store.…When I scroll down, I'll see two Learning Records Stores,…the one I created previously,…and the sample that comes with the account.…I'm going to click into the LRS to open it.…First thing I see is the endpoint right here…front and center.…You can either select and copy,…
- Setting up an LRS in SCORM Cloud or Veracity
- Building an xAPI statement
- Using xAPI extensions
- Sending statements to an LRS
- Recording video plays
- Recording quiz results
- Querying the LRS
- Correlating LRS data for more insights
- Using xAPI for adaptive learning
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
What you should know1m 48s
1. Introduction to xAPI
2. Anatomy of xAPI Statements
3. Working with Statements
4. Getting Statements from Your LRS
Next steps2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.