Rustici’s SCORM Cloud offers an LRS as part of its content management services. Each LRS service stores the xAPI statement sent to it a little differently, but it’s important to realize that the entire statement is stored on the LRS, regardless of how it’s formatted by the LRS. This video explores Rustici’s SCORM Cloud LRS and examines how the statement is stored by this service.
- [Instructor] In the previous lesson,…we sent the statement…to our Scorm Cloud Learning Record Store,…and we can see that statement here.…Your Name Here interacted with 'Button example'.…Again, not the most useful of statements,…but let's take a look at it.…If you click on the statement itself, it'll open up,…and you can start to take a look…at the elements that are stored with your statement…on the Scorm Cloud Learning Record Store.…The first element we see is the id.…
This is a UUID string that identifies this statement…on the Learning Record Store.…This will be defined by the Learning Record Provider…or the activity that sent the statement, most of the time.…If it's not sent by the Learning Record Provider,…the Learning Record Store, or the LRS, will assign one.…Below that we have our actor and our verb elements.…Here we have our timestamp and our stored elements.…The timestamp element, as you recall,…is when the statement was created…by the Learning Record Provider.…
And if you'll look, it's actually the same…
- Setting up an LRS in SCORM Cloud or Veracity
- Building an xAPI statement
- Using xAPI extensions
- Sending statements to an LRS
- Recording video plays
- Recording quiz results
- Querying the LRS
- Correlating LRS data for more insights
- Using xAPI for adaptive learning
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
What you should know1m 48s
1. Introduction to xAPI
2. Anatomy of xAPI Statements
3. Working with Statements
4. Getting Statements from Your LRS
Next steps2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.