In this video, learn how to start a new project from scratch, explore the starting scene and new blank slide, giving them both names, and save your new project with a name and the desired location.
- [Instructor] More often than not, you'll be creating your … new projects from scratch, adding your own content, … and bringing in content from other sources, as you need it. … To start a new blank project, when we launch Storyline 360, … and arrive here at our start screen, you'll notice … New Project appears up here on the top left-hand corner. … This is where we go to start a new, blank project. … So go ahead and click there, if you're following along. … Next, you'll be presented in what we call story view, … with a starting scene, and a single blank slide … inside that scene. … Notice up here at the top the red flag, indicating … this is a starting scene. … Every project has to have a starting scene, … and can have as many other scenes added. … In our simple project, we're going to be creating … two scenes. … Our background information on the company in one scene, … and a quiz to test our learner's knowledge of what they've … absorbed in our eLearning course. … The quiz will have its own separate scene aside from this. …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.