The Veracity Learning LRS offers a production-ready Learning Record Store that can be used for testing and validating product. This video demonstrates setting up a Veracity Learning account, using Veracity Learning as your LRS, and setting up your learning record provider, or activity provider, to successfully send and query xAPI statements.
- In addition to SCORM Cloud,…another Learning Record Store…that I would recommend is from Veracity Learning…and they can be found at lrs.io.…You'd come to their website,…click create account.…It's going to ask for a user name.…It will also ask for a password…and click create account.…As part of the sign up process,…Veracity Learning will send an email…with a confirmation code.…Once you have that code click here.…
So you'll just copy and paste the code…from the email that you receive.…Hit submit validate code.…Again terms of service should definitely be read.…Click on I accept.…When you set up the account,…they'll create one LRS by default…with some sample information in it.…I recommend you create another one…for the examples in this course,…just to keep everything clear.…So you'll create an LRS.…Name the LRS whatever you'd like.…
Strict API mode, we're going to leave this unchecked.…As we highlight we see this requires…strict conformance with the 1.0.3 specification…of xAPI…and it will break certain things…if you don't use the exact verbID.…
- Setting up an LRS in SCORM Cloud or Veracity
- Building an xAPI statement
- Using xAPI extensions
- Sending statements to an LRS
- Recording video plays
- Recording quiz results
- Querying the LRS
- Correlating LRS data for more insights
- Using xAPI for adaptive learning
Skill Level Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
What you should know1m 48s
1. Introduction to xAPI
2. Anatomy of xAPI Statements
3. Working with Statements
4. Getting Statements from Your LRS
Next steps2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.