Learn how to set up a quiz in Captivate to assess learning by viewing and changing quiz preferences for scoring, reporting, messaging, navigation, and options.
- [Instructor] If you want to assess how much…a learner is retaining from your Captivate 2019 project,…you'll want to create a quiz.…A quiz is a series of questions that can be…very informal all the way up to formal.…With passing and failing grades,…and reporting to a learning management system.…All things we're going to explore in this chapter.…But we're going to begin in this movie…with setting up our quiz preferences ahead of time.…It's a best practice.…By doing this you won't have to setup…those preferences over and over on each…individual question slide you create in your quiz.…
And we're gonna do it with this version…of our Red30 new hire orientation project, Red30_0502.…You'll find that in the chapter five folder…of your exercise files.…It's very much the same as what we've been building…but I've added a new slide.…Down at the bottom here, you'll see slide 14…is a slide where the quiz can begin by…clicking the Start Quiz button.…Just simply a shape that will take us to the next slide.…Or, learners can go all the way back to the beginning…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.