In this video, learn how to set the project story size before building your project. Discover the advantages of doing this at the beginning vs. after slides, scenes, and content have been added.
- [Instructor] When you start a new blank project … here in Storyline 360, there are certain defaults … that come along with your new project. … Some of them can be easily changed along the way. … Others are better changed before you get started. … That's what we're going to explore in this movie. … Now if you're skipping to this movie, … all you need to do is go to the Chapter 2 … folder of your exercise files. … Open up RT30 Background 0203, … and you'll have what I have. … A new project with one starting scene … that we've renamed, and one blank slide. … The one setting that I always like to change … before getting started, because it will … save you a lot of work down the road, … is found under the Design tab. … Go ahead and click there, … and you'll see way off to the left, … the Story Size button. … Setting this ahead of time can save you loads … of effort and time, making adjustments … that you may need to make when sizing … a story down or up, after you already have slides … and content on those slides. …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.