Learn how users of the Litmos platform are given a specific role, which determines what permissions they have. These roles include the account owner, administrator, team leader, team administrator, and learner.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at the different roles…and permissions that you may have on the Litmos platform.…Now, in the previous video, I changed the theme…and the layout of our platform,…so that's why it looks a little bit different.…But I'm still currently on the account settings page.…So, here, where I have my account settings subtabs,…I'm going to go to the bottom…and select Roles & Permissions.…Now, by default, the person who created the Litmos account…will be the account owner.…The account owner will have access to all of the courses,…teams, people, and results.…
They'll be able to make changes…to the different customization options…that we looked at regarding the theme.…They'll have access to billing information…and they can add users and edit their roles.…The administrator also has a lot of power.…They'll have access to all of the courses, teams,…people, and results within the Litmos account,…as well as many of the permissions…that the account owner has,…including the ability to edit courses.…They won't, however, be able to make…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.