Learn how to publish a project to an LMS and some of the options, and explore LMS software, such as the free web service Moodle.
- [Instructor] If you need to be able to track users…who are taking your course,…track if they're taking the quiz,…if they're passing the quiz,…how many slides they've viewed, et cetera,…you can track all of that information using…a learning management system.…There are a number of different LMS options out there.…You can pay for services,…you can use your own internal services,…there's open source options as well.…We're going to explore these in this movie…and we're gonna do it with our RED 30…New Hire Orientation Project.…
RED 30 O6 Final, if you're catching up.…We've already seen this,…what it looks like to be published.…Now we want to publish it so that it's e-learning enabled.…In other words, we're going to be able to publish…this is to an LMS.…So we actually don't go to Publish.…If we do go to Publish and choose something like…Publish for Devices,…we actually can go right directly to…the e-learning output link,…which is disabled.…That's the same as going up to File…and going to our Preferences, our Quiz Preferences,…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.