Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Replacing and synchronizing narration, part of Adobe Captivate: Mobile Training Localization.
- [Narrator] The method to replace audio in your project…is the same as replacing images in the library.…Just double-click the audio track,…click Update or Import,…navigate to the folder where you…have saved your audio track,…select it, and click Open.…That will update the audio track…and it will be replaced in your slide…where it has been used.…- [Audio Track] (speaks foreign language)…- [Narrator] The difficult part…is the synchronization of the audio.…
You really need to understand the language…to sync it with the animations.…Here you'll require help from the native speaker…to decide the animation points for your slide.…
- Benefits of localization
- Preparing content for localization
- Using captions
- Using XML
- Modifying TOC, playbar, and quiz properties
- Creating a branched course
- Creating geolocation variables
- Writing a conditional action
- Executing a geolocation script
- Adding states to objects
- Replacing images and videos
- Replacing and synchronizing narration
Skill Level Advanced
1. Introduction to Localization
2. Create Multiple Courses
3. Create a Single-Branched Course
4. Create a Location-aware Course
5. Use Multistate Objects
6. Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.