Learn how to publish a nonresponsive type project to various locations and various formats, such as HTML5, video, and an executable file.
- [Instructor] To publish your completed project,…you'll simply go to the file menu and select Publish.…That's what we're going to do with our…Red 30 New Hire Orientation project.…If you're catching up, open up Red 30 06 final.…When we go to File and click Publish,…you're going to notice that for this particular project,…we'll be publishing as HTML 5.…That's mobile learning, m-learning,…and because we have a responsive project,…that's the only format we can publish to.…
Yes, we can change the project name,…where it's going to be stored,…and customize things like audio…settings, gestures, et cetera,…and click Publish when we're done.…But it's the only format we can…publish to when our project is responsive.…We'll do that a little bit later…and talk more about the HTML 5 options.…Right now, we're going to open up a different project,…a nonresponsive project, in our sample 0602.…Go ahead and open that up from the chapter six folder…of your exercise files, and in this case,…when we go to File and go down to Publish,…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.