Learn how to publish a nonresponsive type project to various locations and various formats, such as HTML5, video, and an executable file.
- To publish your completed project … you'll simply go to the File menu … and select Publish. … That's what we're going to do with our Red 30 …Red 30 New Hire Orientation project.… New Hire Orientation Project. … If you're catching up, … open up Red30_06_final. …When we go to File and click Publish,… Then we go to File and click Publish. … You're going to notice that … for this particular project, … we'll be publishing as HTML5. … That's mobile learning, …That's mobile learning, m-learning,… M learning, … and because we have a responsive project, … that's the only format we can publish to. … Yes we can change the project name … where it's going to be stored, … and customize things like … audio settings, …settings, gestures, et cetera,… gestures, etc. … And click Publish when we're done. … But it's the only format we can publish …publish to when our project is responsive.…
to when our project is responsive. … We'll do that a little bit later … and talk more about the HTML5 options. … Right now we're going to open up …
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.