In this video, learn how to optimize a completed Storyline project to be published to the web where it can be accessed by your learners online using their default browser.
- [Instructor] Once you've made the final adjustments … to your Storyline 360 project, … you're now ready to publish. … There are a number of different ways to publish, … including the most popular option … and that is to the web. … That's what we'll explore in this movie … with our RT30 Background project. … You can see I have RT30 Background Final … from the Chapter Six folder … of the Exercise Files ready to go. … Alright, you'll notice the Publish button … way off here to the right. … With the Home tab selected, F10 is the keyboard shortcut. … You may have also noticed … every time we went to the Preview drop-down here … to choose a method for previewing our project, … at the very bottom is Publish. … So it's always at our fingertips. … Let's click Publish … to start the publication process. … Next, you'll see all of the different options … for publishing, including Web, … and it should be selected. … Give it a click if it's not. … Some of the options we can adjust are the title. …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.