In this video, learn how to publish a completed Storyline project to Word format as a way to provide text-based handouts for your elearning course that learners can print or view in Microsoft Word.
- [Instructor] If you have learners requesting a document … or handouts for the course that they've taken … that you've published to the web or on LMS, … there is an option here in Storyline 360 to publish … your completed project to a Word document. … That way they can view it in Word, or even print it out … to have a physical copy, it's what we're going to do … with our RT30 background final project here. … With it selected we'll go to Publish, … and this time select Word down here at the bottom. … Now we can choose a name if you want to change it, … you could say company orientation, … or in this case I'm going to leave it at Red30 Tech, … something we added earlier. … We can choose the location for the folder that's about … to be created, it's going to include the Word document, … right here on the Desktop. … If you don't see Desktop just click the ellipses … to navigate to the Desktop and click Select Folder. … Now if your slides have multiple layers, … or if you've added notes to your slides, …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.