In this video, learn how to publish a completed project to Articulate Online or to another LMS and ensure the content is SCORM or AICC compliant.
- [Instructor] If your organization uses … a learning management system, or LMS, … or even subscribes to one online, … you'll be able to publish your completed Storyline projects … to that LMS which will allow learners then to access … the course through the LMS, which will keep track of … who's taking what courses, track results, and so on, … so we're going to explore how to publish to an LMS … in this movie with our completed … RT30 background final project here. … All we do is go up to Publish again, … or use the keyboard shortcut F10, … and this time we'll make sure LMS is selected. … We can choose a title just like we did before, … a location, I'm going to put it right to the desktop again, … a folder will be created containing all the sub-folders … and files necessary for posting to an LMS, … you'll need some kind of IT professional to do that for you … if you don't know how to do yourself. … Down below we can see the format, … the player that's going to be used, … we can make changes here. …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.