Learn how to preview the contents on a single slide by using the responsive slider on the slide without having to preview in a browser.
- [Instructor] As you continue to build your projects here…in Captivate 2019 adding new slides,…if it's a responsive project, throwing in those fluid boxes…in the right place and adding content,…you'll want to preview often what the results will be…for various devices and that's what we're going to look at…in this movie.…We're going to do it without having to compile our project…and pop it open in browser which can be time consuming.…We can get an instant feel for what things…are going to look like using the drop downs…from the layout preview and something we've already…touched on earlier, a preview slider.…
Open up this version of the Red 30 project…we've been building, Red 30 0210 from the chapter two folder…of your exercise files.…You can see I've added a number of additional slides,…very basic slides, nothing fancy, nothing that…you don't know how to do yourself already…from the few slides we've added together.…It's just to have more content.…If we go up to the first one and see that fluid boxes here…contain an image in the top right, we have text down below…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.