Learn how to preview your entire project from start to finish and note any adjustments that need to be made before moving forward, such as content placement on slides, actions, and quiz results.
- [Instructor] As you're building…your projects here in Captivate 2019,…you will be previewing on a regular basis…to get a feel for what your learners are going to see.…When you're finally done adding all of your content,…your quiz if you're going to use one, and you've previewed,…there will be some fine tuning before you actually publish.…We saw a number of things that need fixing up…in our Red30 New Hire Orientation project…we've been building, 0507 if you're catching up.…For example, we saw on this slide, slide 13,…the images were already there when the slide appeared…and then disappeared for the animation effect.…
And in fact this last one…didn't quite make it in all the way.…We also noticed on the question slides…as we went through the questions answering them,…we would click anywhere to continue and there'd be a delay…before the next question slide appeared.…We'll fix that up.…And of course at the very end, looking at the results,…clicking Continue did nothing.…There was no next slide to go to,…so we need to add a slide at the end…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.