In this video, learn how to preview a scene or the entire project. Additionally, learn how to make adjustments to slide properties and player properties to display as needed.
- As you build your projects here in Storyline 360, … one thing you'll want to do often is preview. … It allows you to get a feel for the flow. … As you're adding content make adjustments … along the way so you don't have a lot … of work to accomplish at the very end. … So that's what we're going to do with our … RT 30 Background Project 0209 if you're catching up. … Were on slide number one and were going … to preview the entire project. … You'll notice from any tab on the ribbon … basically there's a preview button … showing up somewhere near the end. … With the home tab selected its in the publish … group here and clicking the drop down shows … you the three ways to preview a single slide, … the one you're viewing, the scene you're in, … or the entire project. … Clicking entire project is the same as … clicking the top half of the preview button. … So its going to generate our slides … and preview the entire project using the … default settings already applied to our project. … For example, …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.