In this video, learn how to preview an entire project and fix issues before publishing, such a checking spelling, slide navigation, slide contents, slide behaviors, and slide appearance.
- [Instructor] Once you're ready to share … your completed storyline project … with learners it's time to publish. … Before you publish, though, … you'll want to go through your project … with a fine-toothed comb, … making sure it appears and behaves the way it's supposed to. … That's what we're going to do … with our RT30_Background project here, … 0601 from the chapter six folder of your exercise files … if you're catching up. … The first thing I like to do is check for typos. … With the Home tab selected … you'll notice here in the Font group a spelling button. … Give it a click, F7 is the keyboard shortcut. … Just like any other spell checking functionality … in any other application you may have used, … it's going to highlight items not found in the dictionary … and give you a number of options, … to ignore them, to add them to the dictionary, … or change them to something else … that's suggested down below. … In this case, our first item … is a letter s in round brackets, … not really a typo and not something …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.