One of the great benefits of the Litmos platform is its reports and analytics. Learn how they allow you to stay well informed about the progress of your users, course, teams, and more. See how reports can be added to the dashboard, or accessed through the Reports tab.
- [Instructor] One of the most powerful features…of the Litmus platform are its in-depth reports…and analytics that it provides.…Right now I'm on my dashboard and you can see a number…of the reports that appear on here.…We have our historical data that we can separate by…courses completed, total courses, and more.…Down here we have the last 30 days of activity.…But there's also a section that's designated…specifically to these reports.…On the left-hand side I'm going…to navigate to the Reports tab,…and here's where we have access to all of our reports.…
Now this is an extremely powerful feature…because it allows the administrator and instructor…to stay updated on user activity, course completion,…assessments results, and much more.…If you take advantage of the many reports that are provided,…you'll definitely be well-informed…as to the overall and individual learning…that's taking place on the platform.…Now unfortunately, this is a brand-new account…that I'm creating, so we don't have…very much data to look at here.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.