Learn how to open an existing project already created in Captivate, tour the user interface, and customize the user interface to suit the project you're working on. Preview it as a learner would and close it when you're finished.
- [Instructor] It's time now to launch Captivate 2019…and open up a project, get comfortable in our surroundings,…get a good idea where we're headed in this course.…When you launch the program,…you'll notice the start screen show up first…with three sections, recent, new, and resources.…With new selected, you'll see the different types…of new projects you can create with Captivate,…including this new one, virtual reality project.…If you have 360 photos or video,…you can bring them into this type of project…and create a VR project with Captivate.…
The most common type, though, is responsive project.…That's what we're going to create today…and the responsive project uses fluid boxes…to automatically line things up nicely…for different screen sizes.…If learners are viewing on a smartphone, a tablet,…or a computer screen, they'll be able to follow along.…You can start from scratch with blank,…bring in PowerPoint presentations, create video demos,…even software simulation showing the mouse trails and so on.…Now, if you wanted to open up an existing project,…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.