Learn how the Litmos learning management system is a powerful tool for creating courses and sharing them with users. Discover how Litmos provides excellent support through the Help tab, which helps provide explanations for different features on the platform.
- [Oliver] Thank you for joining me in this course…in which we explored the Litmus Learning Management System.…Hopefully, I was able to help you understand…the Litmus platform and gain the confidence you need…to get your online training up and running.…Along the way, if you have any issues,…or would like to learn more…about the features available on Litmus,…I recommend checking out Litmus' Help Center.…Now, on the left-hand side,…because I'm using the vertical navigation,…I'm going to navigate to the Help section.…When you do this, it'll open up a new window…and bring you to the support.litmus.com website.…
This contains a plethora of resources…that I highly recommend checking out.…So there are articles down here…on topics such as getting started,…assessments, courses and learning paths,…your dashboard, customization, eCommerce, and more.…So if you have questions or would like…to learn more about the platform,…check out these resources, as they're very helpful.…I'm Oliver Schinkten, and as always,…I hope you have a great day.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.