Join Ajay Pangarkar for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Gaining Internal Buy-In for Elearning Training.
- Thanks for joining me in this course. We've covered a lot, but there's still much to learn about gaining internal buy-in for your training and e-learning efforts. If you want to take this to the next level, I've written The Trainer's Balanced Scorecard that will help you connect learning to business and performance objectives, as well as my first book, Building Business Acumen for Trainers, to gain a fundamental understanding for business concepts, as it applies to training.
And finally, feel free to visit my website, centralknowledge.com. And read the many articles which are a great resource to stay current on training and business concepts. Thanks again and happy training.
- Defining learning as a business activity
- Identifying the three primary stakeholders
- Answering questions from stakeholders
- Addressing operational concerns
- Leveraging RADAR to support elearning
- Overcoming challenges