Join Tim Slade for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Articulate 360: Rise.
- [Tim] Well, congratulations.…You've reached the end of this course on Rise.…You should now be feeling confident enough…with Rise to start authoring and publishing…your own e-learning content.…As you start using Rise to create…your own e-learning courses,…I would highly encourage you to visit…the Articulate e-learning creators community…for additional resources.…This is Tim Slade saying thanks for watching…and good luck creating…your next e-learning course with Rise.…
- What is Rise?
- Making courses responsive for mobile devices
- Touring the Rise interface
- Creating a new Rise course
- Creating and managing lessons
- Customizing lessons
- Using blocks
- Customizing theme, navigation, and label settings
- Sharing and exporting your project
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Learning Articulate Storyline 360with David Rivers3h 53m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Rise
2. Creating a Lesson
3. Customizing Lessons
4. Course Settings
5. Sharing and Exporting Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.