Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Adobe Captivate: Mobile Training Localization.
- [Narrator] Thanks for watching this course…and creating a localized e-learning course with me.…Hopefully you are now better skilled with using…the localization functionality in Adobe Captivate.…To further hone your Captivate skills…I would recommend you check out…the other Captivate courses on the website.…If you wish to reach out to me…to get some questions answered…or provide some feedback you can connect…with me on Twitter @poojajaisingh.…
Or you can send me a connection request at LinkedIn.…And don't forget to check out…my latest blog post, webinars, and tutorials…on my website poojajai.com.…I wish you the very best in creating…your e-learning courses with Adobe Captivate.…Happy captivating.…
- Benefits of localization
- Preparing content for localization
- Using captions
- Using XML
- Modifying TOC, playbar, and quiz properties
- Creating a branched course
- Creating geolocation variables
- Writing a conditional action
- Executing a geolocation script
- Adding states to objects
- Replacing images and videos
- Replacing and synchronizing narration
Skill Level Advanced
1. Introduction to Localization
2. Create Multiple Courses
3. Create a Single-Branched Course
4. Create a Location-aware Course
5. Use Multistate Objects
6. Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.