Closing remarks and next steps to going further with Storyline 360, including help and support in Storyline as well as additional courses on LinkedIn Learning.
- [Instructor] Well congratulations, … you've reached the end of this course on Storyline 360. … You should now be feeling confident enough … with Storyline to start authoring … and publishing your own e-learning content. … Of course, we've just touched the tip of the iceberg, … there's so much more to this powerful, … yet easy-to-use software, and both LinkedIn Learning, … and Articulate have you covered. … For example, go to the Help tab here in Storyline 360 … and you'll see in the Help and Support section … on the ribbon, access to tutorials … and product support, and there are tons … of resources accessible right from within the application. … You'll see the Storyline Hub, there's a blog … and forums that you can access to get support … from other users of Storyline. … And there are a number of additional courses … to take your e-learning authoring to the next level … found on LinkedIn Learning. … Just browse the library to find … the next course to help you take your e-learning authoring …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.