Learn how the account owner has the ability to adjust the messages that users will see when they log on to the Litmos platform. They also have the ability to determine what information will be mandatory for users to provide when creating an account.
- [Instructor] Next, I'm going to click on…the Messages & Settings subtab on the left hand side,…and this will bring us to our Message Settings page.…Now, there are certain messages that users will receive…when they're using the platform.…For instance, the first is the login message.…So this is the message that will welcome your learners…when they access the login screen.…I'm going to go ahead and paste in a message that I have here…that says "welcome to the KinetEco learning platform."…That's the name of our company…and I just want to enter in that simple message…that learners will see on the login screen.…
Now, when I scroll down, you'll see here…there is a trainee home page…and there is a default message that appears in here.…I'll leave that for now.…When users create an account,…they're going to have to enter in some information,…including their name and a username.…However, there are fields…for many other pieces of information…that you can get from them.…Now, those fields will be optional…for the user to enter in.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.