Once you have teams created, learn how you can quickly assign courses and learning paths to them as well as track their progress. Once teams are created, see how you have the ability to adjust the team settings and add subteams to further organize users.
- [Instructor] We've taken a look at…how to create a new team, and we've gone ahead…and added some teams to our organization.…We've even taken a look at the organizational structure,…or the Chart View.…And here, like I said, we have our overall organization,…as well as teams below that, with sub teams below those.…Now, the next thing you'll want to do is…to start adding users to these teams…and then assigning courses and learning paths to the teams.…I highly recommend taking time up front…to set up your team structure in this Chart View.…
It will be a great way for you to stay organized…and distribute the learning materials much more efficiently.…So I'm going to go back over to Teams.…And let's go, for instance, to the Sales Team.…I'll click here.…Now, in the Sales Team on the right hand side,…we can assign people to this team.…I'll click on this, and it brings up a list of users.…I could click on Anthony, Joseph,…Michelle, Rhonda, and then assign them to that team.…
And when I do that, you can see here…that they now have been assigned to the team.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.